❤️ I got this popcorn recipe from my friend Kerry years ago and I’ve loved it! I just brought it to a party and it was perfectly festive plus I figured out how to pop popcorn in my instant pot and my whole life changed so I gotta share the love!!! You can do this with or without the pot but here’s what I did.
- Set your instant pot to sauté on high.
- Put 2 T coconut oil in and let melt and cover the entire bottom of the pot, wait a couple minutes for it to get super hot.
- Put in 1/2c kernels and stir around to cover them in coconut oil.
- Put the lid on and do not take it off! It will take a couple minutes for the kernels to get poppin but once they do, it will only take a minute or so! Wait until the kernels sound like they’re slowing down and turn off the pot leaving the lid on and letting the rest of the kernels pop!
Once finished put popcorn in a bowl
- add 1/4 tsp pink Himalayan salt
- 2 T PB Fit (peanut butter powder)
- 1/2c dried strawberries or raspberries!
Mix together well & enjoy!