OMG! Andrew and I just went on vacation by ourselves for the first time since November 2016. Yes, you heard that correctly! I know people have gone longer than that and if that’s you, I encourage you to just have one little, tiny, staycation away. Even for just one night. To literally anywhere, go down the street because wow! I feel like a new mom/woman/wife/sister/friend. A goodnight’s rest paired with adult conversations and not having to put anyone to bed or waking up to anyone screaming is SO refreshing. Andrew and I had THE best time in Mexico with our doTERRA team + I thought I would share all the cute clothes that I packed for the long weekend!
- I found this knit v neck and I am in love! I paired it with crops and wore it as a cover up at times. Day to day– it will love super cute with jeans and transition perfectly into fall!
- These flowy islander pants are vacation in pants form! Everyone needs a pair of these cozy, yet very stylish, guys!
- Who doesn’t need leopard pants? That’s what I thought! These are a cheap + easy way to make a statement and look amazing.
- I think I have a thing with leopard right now… but I am here for it!
- Best sweat pants ever. They look good on and off vacation!
- My favorite sandals that I own right now! I always pack light on the shoes and these made the cut!
- If you’re walking, you want these! You will be walking on a cloud and look how cute they are!
- I will continue to sing the praises of this swimsuit forever and ever! Old Navy has been totally killing it for me these days!
- This is the swimsuit I am wearing in this pic and it’s suuuper low in stock so hurry hurry! They have restocked it before, so get on the email list and they will send you a notification when it comes back!
- I bought this little guy and it was such a good carry on for me! It fit everything and more and rolls nice too!
Thanks for reading friends! I hope you enjoy your vacation orrr you just find something you like to wear for date night/running errands/being awesome!